We invite Christ-centered professional women & mothers to help other women & mothers achieve lasting stability. Mentors serve as an example/role model as a resource to the Virtuous Women Life Academy (VWLA) Mentees in an individual and/or group setting.
Mentors are requested to:
- support the Virtuous Women Life Academy Vision and guidelines;
- provide background assessments;
- be committed for at least one hour per week for up to two years.
- respect and maintain confidentiality;
- provide written non-confidential updates to VWLA CEO;
- report any life threatening issues to the VWLA CEO.
Virtual Women Life Academy (VWLA), Inc. is a non-profit 501C-3 Organization and strives to expand its services and programs to the community.
Your donations make it possible for mentees to:
- receive inspirational resources;
- participate in Spiritual, personal and professional development training;
- enjoy a monthly a “Mom Day Out” of fellowship & fun;
- get necessary assistance with college registrations, books & supplies.
You donations also make it possible for:
- annual operation registrations, website maintenance
- 10% of donations will be given to the House of Dawn to support the transitional housing of the VWLA Mentees
If you would like to make a donation, chose one of the options listed below.
We thank you for your generous support.
Become a Subscriber and make regular monthly donations:
(Click the button of your choice below to begin)
VWLA Online Form
We give you the ability to submit donations online whether it’s a secure one-time or recurring option.
Make a one-time or monthly recurring donation using a credit card with your PayPal account.
If you prefer to donate to Virtual Women Life Academy by mail, please send donation to:
950 Eagles Landing Parkway, Suite 291
Stockbridge, GA 30281