Tax ID & Financial
The Virtuous Women Life Academy is celebrating it’s 501C-3 Status!
Click Here for our: 2017 Annual Report
- VWLA Revenue is received from CEO, Advisory Board, Friends and other personal donations.
- VWLA has two Heritage Bank Account: 1) Support Services Account; 2) Operations Account
- VWLA Expenses may include but are not limited to:
- Support Services: conferences, resource books, education registrations & assistance, career training, approved emergency mentee support and other approved budget expenses
- Operation Expenses: business registrations, supplies, website maintenance, insurance
Effective April 2019, the VWLA acquired General Liability, Errors & Omission Insurance, and Directors & Officers Insurance.